Exactly Afs! Not only that, according to this article, McCain checked as well and dismissed the idea. You KNOW he would have used it if he thought there was any validity to it.

I think it was Gibbs (Obama's press secretary), who when asked about it said something to the effect of why bother, then these loonies (he didn't say loonies) will say "see he had to come on yet again and produce it" (again) fueling the idea that "there's more" to come. I agree, let these whackos waste their time. I'll say it again, broken record or not, "yada yada yada...same bullshit...different day." rolleyes rolleyes

Btw, I loved Jon Stewart's take on this conspiracy theory on how Obama's mother plotted this just in case her son would be President, right down to putting a birth announcement in the local Hawaiian paper. lol

TIS

http://washingtonindependent.com/52474/m...izenship-rumors

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 07/26/09 02:17 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon