Where are you in the picture, Daigo Mick?

I was listening to a few Bruce songs while running this morning and it got me thinking. He has quite a few songs that have one or more fantastic lines. Here are some of my favorites, would love to hear what others think about their own.

"There's a war outside still raging/you say it ain't ours anymore to win/
I want to sleep beneath peaceful skies in my lover's bed with a wide open country in my eyes and these romantic dreams in my head" - No Surrender

"Poor man wanna be rich, rich man wanna be king/And a king ain't satisfied till he rules everything/I wanna go out tonight, I wanna find out what I got" - Badlands

"Is a dream a lie if it don't come true or is it something worse?" - The River

"God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of" - Brilliant Disguise

"Now I work down at the carwash where all it ever does is rain/Don't you feel like you're a rider on a downbound train" - Downbound Train

"Now down below and pullin' on my shirt I got some kids of my own/Well if I had one wish in this god forsaken world kids/It'd be that your mistakes would be your own" - Long Time Comin'

"My father said "Son, we're lucky in this town/It's a beautiful place to be born
It just wraps its arms around you/Nobody crowds you, nobody goes it alone." - Long Walk Home

"Mister I ain't a boy, no I'm a man/And I believe in a promised land" - Promised Land

"I'm riding down Kingsley figuring I'll get a drink/Turn the radio up loud, so I don't have to think" - Something in the Night

"You're born with nothing and better off that way/Soon as you've got something they send
someone to try and take it away" - Something in the Night