Originally Posted By: Just Lou
It is. But if you've ever driven in NJ, nobody does the speed limit. If you drive 65 in a 55 zone, they pass you like you're standing still.

I've passed NJ State Troopers driving over the speed limit while they were below it. lol I also was following someone on the Parkway doing about 80 MPH (in a 55 zone) when I saw the lights behind me: the cops went after the first car, passing me. grin I also almost ran a cop off the road at about 80 MPH, cuz he was passing me on the right, chasing a car that had just passed me at about 100 MPH. I've also ditched and successfully hid from cops who saw me speeding (but just didn't actually catch me); but the only real speeding ticket I ever got (knock on wood) was the day I got my first radar detector back in the 80s. Unbelievable. ohwell And I used that radar detector -- in Virginia, where they're not allowed -- while racing a Corvette at 130 MPH (in said station wagon). whistle

I should've been a race car driver... but I've mellowed out a bit in my old age. wink

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations