Originally Posted By: Mark
I was curious to know how the economy has effected everyone's job. I work in a printing plant in Illinois and since March we have been on a 4 day - 32 hour work week because of the slow demand for printed products. At this time, no lay offs - thank God. Just recently we have gotten our fifth day back on a temp basis and it has lifted spirits a bit. Normally at this time of year we are working 6 days a week with about 10 hours of OT to sweeten the pot. Needless to say vacation is out of the question and any extras - fuhgettaboutit. How are you guys doing?...
My sister is the accountant for a graphic design company, and she says they're inundated with phone calls from printing firms wanting more work. The graphics company itself is feeling the pressure to get more clients and jobs. It's a very small firm.

I'm unemployed at present. I graduated from university a week ago. Finding it difficult to get a job, though in truth I've been quite selective as to what I want. They're apparently wanting telephone advisors with an immediate start (and little experience) for emergency and temporary swin flu helplines, but I looked online earlier and they seem to be all based in London, which is no good for me.

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?