There is also another Senator trying to get a law passed that all "future" Presidents must supply their birth certificates. Of course, the word "future" is key because he claimed he wasn't necessarily referring to Obama. My God, how often does this come up? (NEVER) rolleyes And let's be realistic. Don't these people know that if there were a chance in hell that Obama wasn't a citizen, the RIGHT could have his ass on a silver platter?

FWIW, The more I seen this fringe right, the more I'm thinking that this is the small percentage who may be "bothered" by Obama's race but are afraid to come out and say it thus using this ridiculous claim as a cover of sorts.

Oli, I don't know if you are referring to MSN's Chris Mathews, but he had Obama's birth certificate and it had it's "seal" they were bitching about and I thought he said phone calls were made as well with the hospital confirming his birth.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon