Actually I think she did pretty well (holding her temper anyway). I agree discrimination is discrimination and should not be tolerated. To her credit, I read (and heard) that she also sided with a white Supremist group in another court case, but don't know that that was even discussed. ohwell
If you recall John Roberts (or was it Alito?) hearing, he did the very same thing, avoiding answers. They are coached and are told to avoid certain answers.

This entire process(as it is) is a dog & pony show. EVERYONE knows she'll get approved but the politicians (mainly the NEOS) simply have to get their licks. That's the name of the game. I mean a whole process covering the "wise Latina" comment over and over and over. I don't know how many different answers were expected. You either find her credible or you don't. These things are a joke and don't need to be televised IMHO unless they decide to get real.

TIS

All that being said, I watched nearly the entire thing. tongue

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 07/16/09 03:13 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon