Years ago I probably would have quite a list but as I get older I find I don't have any large lofty goals. I am taking the time to smell te roses one might say. tongue My wants, for the most part are not huge.

My list is short: (I'll add when/if I think of more).

1. I'd like to see my grandkids grow and marry and who knows, maybe live to be a greatgrandmother. (no hurry though) You know, all the important stuff lol

2. It's always been a wish to go to Italy (and Sicily to see my father's birthplace).

I was thinking lately of a train trip from coast to coast(or at least to Michigan). You know, stop over in several major cities at a leisurely pace, perhaps meeting up for lunch with a BBer here and there . I don't know though if it'd be too much train. I have no idea how something like that works or costs. It's been years since Ive been on a train.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon