It actually was a very nice tribute. I expected way more of a circus, but it seemed low-key considering how high profile this story has been. Even the numbers they sang were MJ's slower songs. And I agree that Paris is very cute (his other two seem cute too). I'm so use to seeing them (not seeming them) with there faces covered. It's like they've been unveiled.

Anyway, I am ready for all of the frenzy to end and get back to regular important stories. With, of course, follow-up on MJ as necessary (i.e. like if the doctors'illegally prescribed drugs they should not have been). MSN is reporting however, that many of the medicine bottles have no labels or are hard to track who prescribed. I mean, come on....money can buy you out of any kind of criminal charges. If this was the case, I'm sure the docs covered their tracks. rolleyes

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon