6 months later...

Mafia Wars (Facebook) is still my Main Game, and I'm at Level 206. There's still a lot to do here, and they've recently opened up a Cuba expansion. DO NOT pick a $-earning character in this game: this one's all about Energy/jobs!

Mob Wars (Facebook) I still play -- sorta. I'm at Level 162, but only do jobs and put all my points (at this point) into defense. This one allows more than 501 in your family, and I love it when people higher/greater than me attack my measly 272 family and lose, over and over. Haha. This one is evolving and bringing in new things. Not quite like Mafia Wars, but certainly better than my initial review.

I also play Mafia LIVE! (recently and inexplicably renamed "Mark of Mafia") on my iPhone. Rules are very different. I'm Level 89 since January, so that's how slow-moving it is. Huge uproar lately on change of game-play rules, but I'm sticking with it for now.

Mafia Wars for iPhone is still a pile of worthless crap, so don't bother. Tho, for the record, I'm Level 125 there with nothing whatsoever to do as far as interacting w/ other players. A shame.

As for the original Mobsters (on MySpace), I'll load that up every couple months or so. Still doing all right I guess. They seem to be adding new job-based things all the time.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations