Originally Posted By: Guiseppe Petri
everyone was so excited about getting bush out of office, they swallowed obama's sales pitch hook, line and sinker. now, not only do we have a trillion dollar debt, that generations from now will still be trying to pay off, but, rising unemployment and now rising energy costs with winter coming up. the times of independant thinking is slowly coming to a close, unless the republican party has a very strong canidate and starts stopping some of these bills being presented that is heading us in that direction. especially if the 22nd ammendment is abolished.
there's a new thing that the IRS is looking into putting into effect that is going to tax you $50 for EVERY gun you own. WHERE DO YOU THINK THAT IS HEADED.??????

There was a surplus when George W. Bush was appointed president by the Supreme Court.
He wiped it out by basically doing what Republicans do best....Corporate Welfare.
The first large bailout was also under Bush's watch, so put the blame where it is due. I am unsure of the sources of information you are buying, but if it is Rush Limbaugh, there is nothing credible.

What makes you think Obama will even win a second term? If he is as bad as you say
he'll be booted out just like Jimmy Carter was.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."