Originally Posted By: Beth E
Joe Jackson was on the red carpet last night at the beginning of the BET awards. After the end of the interview he introduces his "partner, who bought a record label, or some other kind of business" and the man was actually plugging his business.

Then during the telecast he was sitting next to Al Sharpton. I guess he's grateful now that no black person has been beaten up, and the country elected a black president, the man has had no reason to be in the public eye to protest something. They're the worst two media whores around.

Well, Joe Jackson & Al Sharpton were both on tv about an hour ago. Although I was blow drying my hair and muted the tv so I had subtitles to read, tongue Joe seemed to be promoting this business as well. I wasn't sure until reading your post Beth, and now I can confirm it was the same business. I get the feeling Joe feels he's now in charge and loving every minute of it. rolleyes

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 06/29/09 03:10 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon