TWO OLDEST KIDS NOT HIS: FORMER WIFE
"I offered him my womb."

Posted: 2:06 am
June 29, 2009

Michael Jackson is not the father of his two oldest kids, says their mom, Debbie Rowe.

In an interview at her California ranch, Rowe, mother of "Prince" Michael Joseph, 12, and Paris Michael Katherine, 11, said she was artificially inseminated by an anonymous donor.

And she said she does not want custody of the kids.

"I know I will never see them again," she said. "I don't want these children in my life."

Rowe, who was speaking to Britain's News of the World, repeated comments she made during a custody battle in 2004.

Jackson and Rowe, 50, were married in November 1996. Three months later, he announced he was expecting his first child with Rowe, a receptionist at a Beverly Hills clinic where he got skin treatments.

"Michael was divorced, lonely and wanted children. I was the one who said to him, 'I will have your babies,' " Rowe told The News of the World.

"I offered him my womb -- it was a gift."

But Rowe said Jackson ditched her after Paris was born because the painful second birth left her "all torn up inside" and unable to have more kids.

The couple divorced after three years.

How about a little less questions and a lot more shut the hell up - Brian Griffin

When there's a will...put me in it.