Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Originally Posted By: olivant
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Would you believe, after all these years, I have NEVER seen Yellow Submarine. eek

Last night they showed Rocky Balboa on tv and I saw it again. I actually liked it better the 2nd time. ohwell

TIS

I finally saw RB last night. I liked it. Stallone brought the story to a fitting end. But did you think that he was over made-up or does he really look like that these days? His eyebrows almost seemed to be painted on. And was that the original young girl actress from Rocky?

I am not sure if you are speaking generally as far as Sly looks. I am sure he had make-up on throughout, to a degree. I hadn't seen him a quite a while before the film and can see he is starting to show is age. I figure he probably didn't have make-up (or didn't appear to) during some of the training clips and assume that might be a more natural look for him these days.

As far as Marie goes, I thought I heard she was in the original Rocky, but can't seem to find a link to confirm it, so I'm not sure. ohwell

TIS

I also believe that Stallone looks that way. There was a rumor going around that there is going to be another Rocky movie.

http://kingfish4400.webstore.com/

blu-ray/dvd/vhs/more. 1449 + titles. PRICE DROP ON ALL TITLES + 30 percent off all titles, free shipping, one bus day handling time, and guest checkout available- membership not required to make a purchase. 52 SALES to date. verified seller. BATMAN52 IS THE CODE THAT MUST BE ENTERED AT CHECKOUT TO GET THE DISCOUNT.