Originally Posted By: olivant
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Would you believe, after all these years, I have NEVER seen Yellow Submarine. eek

Last night they showed Rocky Balboa on tv and I saw it again. I actually liked it better the 2nd time. ohwell

TIS

I finally saw RB last night. I liked it. Stallone brought the story to a fitting end. But did you think that he was over made-up or does he really look like that these days? His eyebrows almost seemed to be painted on. And was that the original young girl actress from Rocky?

I am not sure if you are speaking generally as far as Sly looks. I am sure he had make-up on throughout, to a degree. I hadn't seen him a quite a while before the film and can see he is starting to show is age. I figure he probably didn't have make-up (or didn't appear to) during some of the training clips and assume that might be a more natural look for him these days.

As far as Marie goes, I thought I heard she was in the original Rocky, but can't seem to find a link to confirm it, so I'm not sure. ohwell

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon