I sincerely hope some kind of fund is set up for the security guard's family. The way things go in this country the guy will be forgtten in about two weeks.

We all need to be vigilant about hate mongering from the extremes of all religions and both the fringe left wing and the fringe right wing.

While people like Lou Dobbs, Keith Olberman and Bill O'Rielly
to name three are well within their rights to say the outlandish thing they say against, respectively immigrants, conservatives, and liberals, these gas bags need to ratchet it down a notch, or better yet be replaced by people making intelligent arguments. While these cable ranters are not the proximate cause of acts like the attack on the Holacaust, I believe their stirring up anger and rage may be entertainment for some, but it is also a form of vindication for those who are crazy with hate. Its the same argument people have put forward about rap music. If it debases women and lauds violence against them, it is free speech, but it also has a bad effect on those latent abusers out there who think the message justifies what they do, or want to do.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."