Originally Posted By: whisper

And hell No..I'm not doing it again and I'd have to be semi Retarded to do drugs once my daughter is actually born.

You'd be fully retarded to do it again even before your daughter is actually born!

Whisper, I really beleive that even though, right now, you feel and say that you will not do it again, you should still seek some kind of outside intervention. Some kind of help. Perhaps a drug support program of some kind. One where you can talk to others who have gone through or are going through what you are going through.

Right now you may be scared shitless because the feeling and the memory is still fresh in what you went through. But as time passes and that feeling of fear begins to fade, you just might find yourself in a situation where you are once again tempted to take a drug or some drugs. That's why I totally believe that regardless of if you feel that you've licked it or not, you need a support group to go to, especially if and when you go through a moment of weakness and temptation. At least you'll have that support group in place to reach out to instead of reaching for that shit.

No matter how much you feel, right now, that you've got it licked and won't do it again, I still think that you should go and seek help of some kind. It can only strengthen and prepare you for any moment of weakness that you may face down the road.

Think about how much that baby, once born, will love you and depend on you to be it's strength, it's mentor and it's caretaker. Think about how much you already love that baby without even knowing it and how much more you'll love it once you hold it and look in it's eyes!

Don't you want to be the best that you can be for that baby?

Go get that support so that you know that will be able to give that baby the best life that you choose to. That you'll be there 100% each and everyday of that baby's life!

JUST DO IT!

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.