Mr. Babe was born a redhead, so maybe I just feel something for Caruso. He also just bought himself an H3, so my brother now calls him "H". lol

I really, really liked Caruso in NYPD Blue, one of my favorites, too. I loved the way that he took Turturro's character under his wing. There was also one episode that I loved which involved the death of another officer. Caruso went home with the officer's wife, who was also a cop, and helped her talk to the children. Although it was years ago, his interaction with those children, and how well he acted in that episode, has stayed with me all these years.

Yes, Smits was excellent. So was the last guy (who is now in "Raising The Bar"). The only actor that I felt did poorly in that show was Rick Schroeder. I especially liked Esai Morales as the Lieutenant.

And, naturally, nobody could touch Dennis Franz. He was just amazing as Andy. I feel like the show jumped the shark, though, when they killed off his son, his partner and his wife! Then the little kid got leukemia or something. I would have started to drink again, too.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club