Pizzaboy, Now you have me really laughing for real. I, should get some counsoling, yet you all are the ones who waste your lives on here wanting to be the real thing but not so you have to start discussions about it!! How funny is that? You all live your lives on here being "wannabes". Why not can this entire ridiculous board and ya all go out and get some real lives!! I posted simply because your conversation topics amuse me to no end! I am actually a very successful individual. Thank you though for worrying about my "mental" health but you see it is fine. I am a pyschologist.
FloridaGirl and I were having a conversation; it was you guys who butted in. Not like we asked ya all too. you all sit on here and profess to detest these Italians so much; yet you must be fascinated with them and the way we live because why else would you waste your time creating whole conversation boards about their lives? So perhaps since I'm the qualified professional here in the field; you should follow my good advice and go get a real life and stop thinking you are better than those you dedicate your boards to.