The only brush i have had is with this guy named Tony, whom i think may be in. He came over straight from Italy and somehow had his citizenship here almost imediately. He also has a decent amount of money as well. From what my dad says though, a friend of Tony's is in. Supposedly this guy was a plumber yet when my dad asked him to fix the toilet at the garage Tony owned, the guy replied "Why you askin me i don't know shit about plumbing."

I also remember one time hearing Tony on the phone with someone, not sure who but i do remember him telling whoever it was to "put the fear of god in him." Supposedly Tony's friend had asked my dad to help him out with getting Tony his citizenship papers. I also would stop in a pizza place on the way to the Boston Garden that was shut down a few years ago which was owned by a capo in the boston mob who got busted for selling coke out of the shop.

My dad on the other hand has had a few brushes. He had to pick up Patriarca's car once to get it fixed. He also had to fix and deliver Gennaro Angiulo's car to his North End hangout. He told me he had accidentally opened the glovebox and a bunch of slips with numbers fell out.

"Death is the answer to all problems. No man, no problem."

"I'd rather be hated for who i am, than loved for who i am not"