I appreciate the PM, Fame! smile

I haven't disappeared completely. I peak my head in every now and then. I read more posts than I write nowadays, but every now and then I'll sneak a post in. Time is money, nowadays, as I'm sure you all understand. smile

After waiting a year to become a resident here in California, I'm starting back to school this summer. Just taking one class, and then going back full time in the Fall. I plan on majoring in criminal justice, but I'm not entirely sure what field I'll enter. Maybe something on organized crime? wink

Me and the girlfriend are doing great. We've hit a few bumps in the road since moving in together, but I think we've finally hit our stride. We're truly happy living together.

Life surely is more exciting on the West Coast, if for no other reason than the earthquakes and wildfires!

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis