Oh, and my first "batty" experience. I was about 10/11 and attended catholic school. The class was in the church basement, where they held many events throughout the year, at some school program. Suddenly a bat flies overhead very low. Everybody screamed, and I ran like crazy to the bathroom and shut the door. lol I don't even like regular birds flying anywhere near me. I'll cross the street when I see a flock of pigeons anywhere. lol Don't know why.

A few years back my brother was visiting and we went to Universal Studios tour. At the end we were all seated watching a show (of sorts). They opened a big hatch and tons of birds came flying toward the audience. I screamed like crazy and covered my head (they were regular birds not bats). Of course my useless brother just laughed his ass off. lol

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 05/12/09 08:30 AM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon