Geez, I am not necessarily afraid of spiders, but I just stomp on them or bug spray them. I don't care what kind of bug it is (I'm not a critter person).

Geoff, speaking of bats. Many years ago (In Michigan), I opened the door from our kitchen, which led right to a breezeway. I was gonna go to the garage and in my car. As soon as I opened the door, fluttering wings and an ugly disgusting rat face went right by my face. panic I screamed, and fell on my ass in between the kitchen and the breezeway. I felt there was no time to even get on my feet, and slammed the door shut with my foot. That damn bat stayed glued to the wall in the breezeway for what seemed like a couple hours.

I had to wait and watch for my husband to get home because I sure as hell wasn't going to even go near that creature. He opend the breezeway doors, got a broom and chased it out. I will NEVER forget that. lol

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon