So I was thinking (yeah I do that sometimes)...how about a GBB comeback, calling all the old-timers back to the table?
I've only been here for a few days, but it's hard not to notice that the forum isn't as active as it used to be in the past. So many old-timers that I thought were here to stay are just....gone. MIA. I know I have no say about this since I'm probably more gone than most of them, but I thought maybe I could help by sending a message or two. I'm sure all those members who are no longer posting have their reasons...but sometimes ppl need a reminder...and one message asking to get their ass back here isn't going to hurt.

But I wanted to ask you guys first. If there's the option to send one private message to a number of ppl, then no problem, it only takes a minute and can't hurt. I could just make a list of all members with, let's say more than 500 posts who are no longer here and tell them about this comeback. I'm sure first you'll see many of them posting in the comback thread saying stuff like "OOO I'm here" and after a week or two they'll be gone again...but I'm sure that a few of them will stay...so I think it's worth it in the end.

Anyway, just thought I'll ask for your opinion first. I dont know if something like that was done before.

"Come out and take it, you dirty, yellow-bellied rat, or I'll give it to you through the door!"

- James Cagney in "Taxi!" (1932)