Originally Posted By: olivant
NBC News and news services

BOLINGBROOK, Ill. - Drew Peterson, a former Illinois police sergeant long suspected in the disappearance of his fourth wife, was arrested Thursday on a murder charge in the death of his third wife.

Peterson, 55, was taken into custody Thursday evening during a traffic stop in Bolingbrook, according to Will County state's attorney's office spokesman Chuck Pelkie. An indictment accuses him of murdering Kathleen Savio.

I just heard this story. Honestly, I can't say I'm surprised. It's hard not to jump to conclusions because the guy is such a jerk (that's not really fair is it? No law against being a jerk), ohwell BUT I had a feeling he'd get arrested sooner or later. He always seems so arrogant and cocky to me.

Speaking of Peterson, did I hear the other wife-murdering scumbag Scott Peterson is being asked to do some reality show or something? Anyone hear anything about that? How can he do that?

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon