It's not necessarily star power for me. It's just that some of the films don't capture my interest. I saw the English Patient (or started to). Talk about boring. ohwell Never had a desire to finish it. I didn't mind the Full Monty, but didn't think it was academy award material. Oh and the one about the transvestite who you think is a woman throughout the movie, until.... Damn, can't think of the title. Again, not award material IMHO, although man did that freak me out. eek RR you know your movies. Which one am I'm talking about? Can't remember the title.

Even in the 60's, I walked out on 2001 Space Oddesy (is that the correct title? with Kier Duella (sp)?

On the other hand (and this is going way way back), a small little foreign film called "A Man And A Woman" I found to be very good even with subtitles.

Of the films I mentioned, the one that I can see myself seeing one day is Benjamin Button (and no I'm not really a Pitt fan, although I don't dislike him). It subject matter captures my interest.

It would appear I don't get out much judging from how far back I went to mention Academy movies I've seen. lol Yet, really, I do enjoy the movies from time to time.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 05/02/09 05:36 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon