Originally Posted By: Don Cardi

On this I must agree. No leader of any country should ever bow down to the leader of another country. To bow down to someone signifies that one is subservient to the person that they are bowing down to. Bowing down is also a sign of submission.

Bowing does not equate to submission. In fact it is common protocol in many cultures. Kneeling is a sign of subservience. A bow, however, is merely a sign of respect.

BUT when Bush was holding the Saudi Prince's hand, W's hand was on the inside, that makes Bush the bottom in this relationship, the bitch of the Saudi Prince. So there!!

I trust that he bowed, and if this is the worst we can dig up I guess Obama is doing pretty damn good. How did the last fella meet with world leaders? Oh yeah, he made one his lapdog and killed another while dismantling Iraq's government and establishing a psuedo-democracy in its place.

Of all the things going wrong in the world, how high would you rank this "bow"? War, Famine, Pestilence, Grey's Anatomy, Rape...hymmm, not even in my top 100,000 list. The world's on fire, and we gotta argue protocol.

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and your government when it deserves it"