First of all let me start by saying hello all. Of course as you can tell I am new here. My intrest with Cosa Nostra started with GTA Vice City oddly enough. Even though that was more drug cartel it had some ways of dealing with mafia type stuff. I had always been interested by this mysterious "mafia" that I knew so little about. Then one day I was at Target and I came across a 5 disk DVD set called "La Cosa Nostra The Mafia: An Expose" so I picked that up and it all just snow balled from there. Ever since then I've been getting books, watching as many shows as I can, getting online and I found this site and I was in heaven with my mafia obsession haha. So you can say I'm an up an comer "mafia expert" heh. Still learning but I have a fair share of knowledge that I have gained. Anyways....

I was wondering if anyone remembered the Mafia New Years Day marathon on Bio channel? Well I had most of those shows recorded on my DVR until my mother deleted them, So I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find all of those documentries or if someone had them and would be willing to burn them? Or is that a no-no to ask for that? Any help would be nice. Thanks!