I am really getting to like this show. I don't even know when it's regular day and time slot are. I've seen it on USA which has had marathons on the weekends, and I usually catch some of those. smile

Although, it does appear after a while Dr. House manages to come across all these off the wall diseases and/or finds the patience infection is from some bacteria found in the patient's house. He is is so rude he's hilarious. lol I can't imagine any doctor like this in reality.

Last week in what was a repeat, a patient standing in the room with House, passes out from an illness or whatever, and drops on the floor. House's response, "Now that's why we have nurses....." Then shouts out "Clean-up on aisle 3." lol Sort of an Archie Bunker type in a way. You love to hate him. He does grow on you.

Oh and another example of how terrible he can be. He is examining an young Asian girl for whatever reason. The teenage girl seems to not have too much on the ball. House turns to the mother and says, "she's not the brightest chop stick in the drawer is she." Now how long would a Doctor last in real life?

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 04/06/09 09:44 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon