Originally Posted By: klydon1
Originally Posted By: whisper
Originally Posted By: SC
Did you write those lyrics, whisper?

Of course...

whisper, that's very good. Gritty, powerful imagery in your verse. I think your ability to write is enhanced by the brutal honesty and openness you display on the boards. I get the feeling that when you create, you are not random or reckless, but you don't hold back either.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks guys.

Klyd, I always write like this. Hip Hop allows you to write great story's in a rhythmic rhyme structure. A lot of my songs are structures in that multiple syllabic style you just read. By using three or 4 words that continue to rhyme with the next three or four words, It creates a complex yet understandable verse. For example when I wrote " Nothing changed Month of May and Husbands grave. Instead of rhyming just the last word, like most song writers do, I rhyme the last two or three words together, that have the same amount of syllables.

SC, These are 100% my lyrics. I've been doing this for a while now....

New album coming in Mid 09 "Bright Lights, Dark Shadows"

The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters. Cus D'Amato