Originally Posted By: Just Lou
Although I think is my most talented team to start a season, it's tough to gauge since everyone's team is better due to 2 less teams. I noticed some teams that will be interesting due to an unbalanced roster. Some have awesome lineups with little pitching, and vice-versa.

I was noticing that as well. I love having a league with 8-9 teams.

Who do you think has the unbalanced lineups?

At a quick glance FC's looks intriguing with a lot of older studs who might have a year or two left in them but could break down, plus some young up-and-comers who might be awesome or streaky in sophomore slumps.

TM looks stronger than last year after drafting more proven players unlike last year when he had a lineup of potential's.

JL, your lineup will be fun to watch because I think there are a lot of risk's such as Figgins, Delgado, Tulowitzki and Josh Hamilton. I'm not convinced Hamilton will have last years numbers, but... all of those guys could explode for bigger numbers as well. Chris Carpenter can be added to to that list too.

JG and DB have solid lineups with a few wildcards, like Rich Harden for DB. If he can stay healthy then his pitching staff can be scary. The same with John Lackey for JG. DB always manages to end up with a potentially strong bench which scares me because he has lots of trade bait.

Anyway, that's my extremely quick overview of most of the teams. The more I look at my own lineup the more I start to doubt my team. I always feel comfortable with better pitching than I have, so that will be a work in progress. Plus I have a feeling I'm due for a huge injury year...

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." -Calvin and Hobbes