I won't speak for Cardi or the BBers here, but gnerally, YES this is a witch hunt. I heard the comment and, I admit, I laughed. I took it has self-deprecating humor (as I'm sure it was intended). A lot of media/politicians IMHO are displaying phony outrage plain and simple. They have no solutions to our many crises and would rather slam Obama. To those few who were truly offended, accept Obama's apology. I seriously doubt he meant to offend anyone. As a matter of fact, I heard he is proposes millions to special education in his new budget.

Btw, we get bashed for even mentioning King Bush here, BUT where the hell was all the outrage for his multiple "more than minor" gaffes? rolleyes I'll be glad to start a separate thread on that, but nooooooooo That's off limits. To quote a judge who was presiding in a ridiculous lawsuit someone filed doubting Obmas's citizenship, "Obama won, get over it."

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 03/22/09 11:00 AM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon