I had been staying outta trouble for quite some time and I was proud of it. Then the other night out the front of this bar I frequent, I was standing outside to get some fresh air when this guy who I had apparently had beef with comes up to me and pulls a shank on me. M defense mechanisms kicked in straight away and I punched this guy in the face and luckily he went down. But me being stupid and drunk, I didn't leave it at that, I gave him a kick in the face as I was very annoyed with him resorting to a knife. A few people saw this and most understood my anger, But other people were on the net the next day posting threads saying I'm a cheap ass for giving him the kick while he was on the ground. He pulled a friggin knife on me!! Of course I don't want him getting back up. Anyways, I ended up getting banned from the venue for life and now have this bullshit reputation over my head again after working so hard to reverse it.

The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters. Cus D'Amato