This bit of news is not from my neck of the woods as such,but it does come from the UK so i thought i would tell all!

The 2nd Battalion of the Royal Anglian regiment recently returned fron their second 6 month tour of Iraq in the last 2 years. They have had 5 of their number killed in action!
Their home town of Luton,near London, arranged a march through the town in front of family,friends and well wishers. A proud moment for all concerned and thousands turned out. All went well until they arrived at the bunch of British born muslim protesters waving banners about Britsh murderers,Basra Butchers,British Terrorists and the like!
This did not go down well in the spirit of the parade and a riot nearly ensued. Of course no muslims were arrested,only supporters of the troops who were obviously enraged!

Now i know we live in a democracy and everyone has the right to protest and the actions of a few do not represent the feelings of the majority but i was just interested in one question?

If this same thing happened in the US,what would happen?

These British born muslims who hate the West are unbelievable. They enjoy living here a lot more than than back in Pakistan because they can claim benefits and protest without getting killed,unlike the countries back home they love so much mad

We are creating "home grown" terrorists and that can't be a good thing surely?

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees!