Originally Posted By: SC
Yadda yadda yadda usual bullshit yadda yadda yadda.

Apple, errrr, I mean DC, give it up already.

You asked if there was a point that I was trying to make. When I explain my point, instead of posting your view in response to the exact issue, you accuse me of mounting a witch hunt and basically imply that I am bitter because my party's candidate did not win. Not the case at all.

You surprise me SC, you really do. I never expected you, of all people, to accuse me of something like that. I thought that if anything, YOU would reply with a respectable answer and partake in a decent debate.

ohwell

Originally Posted By: olivant
Be sensible. You're all are talking about correlations, not economic relationships. The Dow (by the way, just one measure of the Nation's economic prosperity) was at about 8,500 when Bush assumed the Presidency. It had been over 11,000 during the final year or so under Clinton. Under Bush, the Dow climbed to over 14,000 in early 2008. So, both Clinton and Bush presided(?) over significant declines in the Dow during their final year or two in office. So what!

WTF? uhwhat

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.