My intention of poll numbers is my reference of the statistics/polls taken of then Senator Obama pulling ahead of McCain according to the POLLS back in OCTOBER. Those numbers ARE in fact based on the average POLL taken.

What I did was point out that when, according to those POLLS, Obama posted his biggest margin to date that month, the dow jones tumbled.

I pointed out that when he won the election, the dow once again tumbled.

I then pointed out that when President Obama signed the American recovery act, the dow once again nosedived.

Had this happened under President George Bush, many here and around the country, the anti-Bush people, would have said that the dow took a dive because investor confidence was lost when it looked as though Bush would win the election, when Bush finally won the election and when Bush signed into law a bill that he co-authored and agreed with. Let's be honest.....they would have blamed George W. Bush.

I am not saying that Obama should be blamed for the decline in the Dow, or the fall of the economy in general. But merely was trying to point out that it could be made to appear that way if one wants to make it appear that way no matter who the President is.

Why are the same people who used these stats and polls against a President that they hated now saying that stats and polls should not be used against a president that they support?

Hypocricy at it's best! wink

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.