As a matter of fact there is.

Do we, as Americans, rely on and go by numbers and polls under the current administration as many here in the country, around the world and even here on these boards did under the last administration?

I can recall many a time when those against then President Bush and his policies continually posted and quoted polls and stats that showed negativity in regards to the then president's actions, policies and it's effects on the country. To those who were quoting those polls and statistics, those polls and statistics were dependable, solid and proof that then President Bush and what he was doing was having a negative affect on the people, the country and the world.

I didn't believe in the polls and the statistics then. Never believed in polls and the statistics. Anyone and anybody with a half a brain can be creative and make polls and statistics work together in their favor in regards to what they WANT to advocate or try and make appear to be true.

However now that Barack Obama is President, those SAME people who relied on, quoted, posted and advocated polls and statistics as a way to prove that what they believed was wrong with then President Bush and the effects his policies were having, now are saying that quoting polls and statistics are meaningless and prove absolutely nothing.

And for what it's worth, I agree. At least I've remained consistant in my belief that polls and statistics can be used and manipulated to advocate ANY position. That in plain english most polls are just bullshit!

However there are those who have not remained consistant.

And I am calling them out on it!

What's good for the goose should be good for the gander.

Again, I hope that our President turns out to be the best President that we ever had. I do not wish him failure as many of the opposite party did with then President Bush. I always said that it should never be about party, but instead should be about country and humanity!

I do not and will not rejoice IF, God Forbid, this president fails, as many have and still are in regards to President Bush and his shortcomings.

There are a lot of Fucking hypocrites out there who all of a sudden believe that it is un-american to go against THIS president and his policies. The same people who openly bashed, desicrated and put down our last president.

That's the point I am trying to make.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.