I think he hurt himself more than he helped himself yesterday. The media (at least the New York tabloids) will NOT let up on him. They're killing him again today.

Of all the boneheaded mistakes A-Hole has made over the years in terms of public relations, and he's made TONS, here's the biggest: In calling that writer from Sports Illustrated a stalker, he attacked one of "their own." Their own, of course, being the media. As much as the media collectively grates on me at times, you have to give them this: They stick together. And I respect the Hell out of them for it. I guess it's my Union mentality, but it's refreshing to see that some people still stick by each other on the job today. Like they've been saying for five hundred years: The pen is mightier than the sword.

As far as A-Hole. He's almost 34 years old and he still doesn't get it, which, let's face it, means he's never gonna get it. The guy might still go down as the most talented player ever, but he's still an asshole. His neediness is off-putting, and his life choices are just too much to deal with, especially in the biggest media market in the world.

What a putz.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.