Quote:
You're a plagarizer, too, DC?? eek

There was this guy I grew to know -- he was older than me. I Sorta looked up to him -- you know. We did our first work together -- worked our way out of the old boards. Things were good, we made the most of it. During the conversion -- we ran posts onto the new boards -- made a fortune -- our Godfather too. As much as anyone, I loved him -- and trusted him, considered him my most valued and trusted friend. Later on he had an idea -- to go to a another server on the internet, a stop-over for gangster wannabees. That guy's name was SC -- and the internet board that he managed was the gangster bb. This was a great man -- a man of vision and guts. And there isn't even a plaque -- or a signpost -- or a photo of him on that website! Now he's accused me of plagarism. No one knows who gave the order -- when I read it, I wasn't angry; I knew SC -- I knew he was head-strong, talking loud, saying things. So when he accused me of plagarism -- I let it go. And I said to myself, this is the business we've chosen -- I didn't ask who gave the order -- because it had nothing to do with business!

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.