Got Six?

The celebrating is still going on here. It was an outstanding game, the Cardianals played very well, but the better team won. Roethlisberger keeps elevating his status as an elite, big game, big moment quarterback, and he and Holmes teamed up on a legendary drive that will hold a prominent place in Super Bowl history. Amazingly, Santonio's game winning catch and the the game winning catch of Plaxico Burress (the guy whom Santonio was drafted to replace) last year both happened with 35 seconds remaining, and gave their teams 4 point leads.

This Super Bowl will have memorable moments: Harrison's 100 yard interception return for a TD to end the half, Warner's fourth quarter efforts and Fitzgerald's long TD, and, of course, the championship drive that started with a holding penalty.

I was happy for Dan Rooney. I believe his franchise is the greatest in sports. Mike Tomlin did an amazing job coaching this year as his team started the season with the most difficult schedule in the league, and suffered key injuries to the offensive line even after losing a future Hall of Fame guard to free agency (I love ya, Faneca, but was the extra cash worth it after what you saw tonight?).

By the way, it was unequivocably and indisputedly a fumble. Woodley hit the ball while Warner's arm was cocked, and when Warner moved his arm forward, he didn't have control of the ball.