Originally Posted By: Turnbull
Now, that would be something: Michael Corlone saying, "You win some, you lose some." lol

lol That's Michael on Prozac.

Other examples:

"You want to leave me and take the kids to New Hampshire? Fine. How much child support and alimony do you want?"
"Sollozo has to kill pop. That's the key for him. They want a meeting. It'll be me, Sollozo and McCluskey. Tell them I want it in a bar or a restaurant where I'll feel comfortable. I can't have a weapon on me then because they'll frisk me. But if I can find a way to excuse myself from the table, then Clemenza, or Tessio, or even you Sonny can run in and kill them both. After all I am not going to be in the family business."
Green - He was banging cocktail waitresses two at a time!
Michael - Oh.... well that's different. Fredo you shouldn't have done a thing like that. You know Pop disapproves.

Michael - Pop thats what I was always trying to tell you when you kept after me to go into the family business. No way I can do politics with this family name, but Kay and I are thinking of moving to Boston and start up some kind of think tank for social justice. Can you spare me a few million?

Michael - Is there anything else you can tell me about this committee?
Fredo - Questadt...the lawyer... he belongs to Roth.
Michael - Thanks Fredo, you've been a big help. Stick around.

Michael - What are you doing with my daughter?
Vincent - What do you think?
Michael - I know, I know... just be careful.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."