Originally Posted By: Danito
I don't know, this what-if-question is a little irritating. It's like asking "What if Vito was incompetent?"

Vito: C'mon, Fredo, it's christmas eve, tell Paulie to drive me to Tat's Micky Mouse Club in the Bronx. Let's have some fun.
Fredo: Look, Pop, Paulie called in sick this morning. I don't trust Tattaglia. I smell a rat.
Vito: I teach you how to do the sandwich...
Fredo: Stop it, Pop, please, let's ... (He's being interrupted by two gunmen who seem to appear out of nowhere, he pulls the gun, shoots them down, looks at his hands, they don't tremble.) Let's buy some oranges, I'll drive you home. And tomorrow I'll take care of Paulie.

lol clap
This could go on and on....What if Michael wasn't a ruthles bastard...

Tom - Roth was turned away by Israel. He's gonna try Panama next.
Mike - Geeze Louise, Tom ya think they'll let him in?
Tom - Not Sure Mikey, but something's been weighing on me. NEri already knows this, but I turned down a job offer at a hotel chain. I was thnking of moving my wife and mistress there.
Mike - Tom, what you do is your own busines, but really if you'd like to stay here that would be really swell.
Tom- Thanks Mike. What do we do about Fredo and Pentangeli?
Mike - Fredo is so weak and helples. Neri, just take him fishing when he wants to go. I'm not worried about him anymore. And poor Frankie... fooled like that into squealing. Pooe bastard. Tom, at least fly to that prison and give him a god Cuban cigar and let him know I will personally take care of his family.
Tom - Once Panama turns Roth down he'll go to Miami.
Michael - I want that plane met.
Tom - There will be all kinds of security.
Michael - Rocco?
Rocco - Difficult, but not impossible.
Michael. Forget it, Rocco. You are too valuable to me. Roth' an old man. He can't last much longer, just let it go.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."