Originally Posted By: olivant
on't........ it reflects on your upbringing. I realize that some of you may have been brought up in a trashy household,

This from someone who once stated, in a past topic discussing Bikini Areas and some of the woman here getting bikini waxes,.........

Originally Posted By: olivant
With five daughters, I have some experience with such things. Girls have to be concerned about "things" in that area because of hygiene, etc.......

Should we imply, because of a statement like that, that you were brought up in a trashy household?!? That a statement like that reflects a questionable upbringing?!?! That your parents did a horrible job in teaching you proper from improper because now being a parent yourself, you've made yourself experienced with your daughter's feminine practices?

That would not be a fair accusation to make of you or your parents. It wouldn't be a fair assessment of your upbringing. It wouldn't be respectful to indicate by your statement that you live in a trashy household or that you were not brought up the right way by your parents.

olivant, don't know what's gotten into you lately, and I am not trying to start an "attack olivant" thread here, but it's been quite obvious and clear by many of your replies lately that you've been extremely arrogant, judgemental and outright rude to many here on the boards. Your replies really have reflected a "holier than thou" attitude. They've reflected an " I'm smarter and more educated than you" attitide.

Perhaps you don't mean it. Perhaps you don't realize it. Maybe you really need to choose your words more carefully, stop generalizing and show a bit more respect towards others.

Or perhaps you do mean it and you really do believe that you are smarter than everyone else here. And if this is the case than I really feel sorry for you.

As for the topic originally being discussed, I personally despise BOTH the C word and the N word.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.