Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
I think that anyone who uses it that easily WILL use it to refer to a woman, even if it's not "to their face".

I can only speak for myself here, but -- at least in my case -- I totally disagree with this.

There is absolutely no word off limits to me -- but at the same time, there's a time and place for everything. When I'm with my buddies, that's the time and place. lol But when I'm, say, with my family, I don't dare curse at all -- not even a "crap" or "shit" or "ass" or "hell" outta me! And I don't even ever slip, either. Luckily! grin

But if someone cuts me off and almost causes an accident, you will certainly hear every and any word at my disposal -- but they'll never hear it (unless they can read lips wink ). Whether it's a man or a woman, they can be a C-Word. wink I otherwise never yell at anyone, nor call anyone names out of anger. Ever. I use the worst words playfully, with my friends. And only call people names with my "bestest" of best friends who know I'm just playing. wink

Words can hurt. That's why I never use them in a hurtful/angry way.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations