Originally Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra
I don't get the hate. Why? Because Chase denies us moral closure?

It's very anti-network television; very anti-Hollywood.

Life is like that; those who oppress keep on oppressing, and continue in their affluence and misery. Don't forget the finale is called "Made in America".

It's very cynical, and it's very honest.

I love it. It's a masterpiece of tragedy.

Nah, more because The Sopranos was a show I could chuck on and vibe to etc. Didn't need any complex thought to watch the show. It was pretty straight forward and to the point. Then this bullshit ending where you can't really get anything from it except endless theories and shit.

Should have ended it how it was. A great show with a straight forward flow. Not this purposely cutting to black suddenly etc.

I don't know. I'm ranting. I definitely don't think it's genius, or clever at all. Just annoying. Hence all the talk around the world about it. Chase got what he wanted. But what he wanted didn't fit one other episode or the flow of the show.

Fuck him.

Yes, I'm drunk and my views are pointless.

The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters. Cus D'Amato