Originally Posted By: Longneck
Originally Posted By: Blibbleblabble

But it's not like everyone was polite and respectful to Bush and Republicans the past several years. This is politics. I don't like it, but that's the way it is.

Any way you cut it, being far left wing or far right wing and being unable to see both sides of a coin is just willful ignorance.

True, but I know you are a sports fan so I'm going to make this comparison. It's very easy to see both sides when you don't care either way. Once you put your heart and soul into a party, or candidate, sports team etc... then attacks on your pick draw counterattacks. Just like when someone pokes fun at your Colts, you can't help but to defend them right? That's politics, but on a much deeper level. The more people poke, jab, rip, whatever at you and your beliefs the more you want to do the same back.

I'm not defending Apples' political beliefs or negative approach because I agree with him. In fact I don't approve of his negative attacks. I just don't want people to criticize him for being negative when they have done the very same thing recently.

Hypocrisy is rampant.

Last edited by Blibbleblabble; 01/05/09 12:30 PM.

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." -Calvin and Hobbes