Merseyside giants clash in FA Cup

Liverpool will face Merseyside rivals Everton in the pick of the FA Cup fourth-round matches later this month.

Manchester United will host Tottenham while non-league Kettering Town will meet Premier League Fulham and giant-killers Hartlepool entertain West Ham.

There is also an east Midlands derby with Nottingham Forest being rewarded for their emphatic 3-0 win over Manchester City with a trip to Derby.

The fourth-round ties will be played over the weekend of 23/24/25 January.

North-east minnows Blyth Spartans will travel to neighbours Sunderland if they overcome Blackburn Rovers on Monday.

For new Nottingham Forest manager Billy Davies the tie against Derby sees a return to the club he guided to promotion from the Championship two seasons ago.

He said: "I'm absolutely delighted. It's a fantastic game for the fans, a fantastic game for the club and I'm very much looking forward to it.

"I've got lots of great friends and lots of great memories at Derby. But I've moved on to the next chapter at Forest and I'm excited by that challenge."

Holders Portsmouth have been drawn against either non-league Histon or Swansea, if they get past Bristol City.

And last season's finalists Cardiff City will host Arsenal at Ninian Park, a replay of the 1927 final between the pair which the Welsh club won 1-0.

"Clearly this is an amazing draw for us," said chairman Peter Ridsdale.

"I think in the FA Cup the glamour is all about playing the top teams, and particularly when you aspire to get promoted, you've got to pit your wits against the top teams.

"I know what can happen at Ninian Park. We've got the most passionate crowd and at home we stand a chance but let's not forget Arsenal are one of the best teams in the world."

Elsewhere, Blue Square Premier side Torquay will host Coventry following their surprise win over Blackpool.

Kettering striker Gareth Seddon is delighted that his side have drawn Premier League opposition in the shape of Fulham.

"Any Premier League side is brilliant for us, especially getting them here as well," he said.

"I think we've got a good chance; you never know, especially with the crowd behind us.

"They've got to expect a tough game and a hostile atmosphere. Maybe get a draw here, take them back to Fulham."

League One outfit Hartlepool who despatched of Premier League Stoke City in the third round get top-flight opposition again, with West Ham travelling to Victoria Park.

"It's a fantastic draw for the club," said Hartlepool assistant manager Ian Butterworth.

"We're at home, pitting our wits against a Premier League side and if the lads can produce the performance of yesterday, and the guts and character, we'll give them one hell of a game.

"The place will be full. We had to put up with the direct approach from Stoke but West Ham will play a little bit more on the deck so that will throw another challenge to us but the attitude of the players is first class so we'll be ready for them."

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon