IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Okay, I'm not going to incorporate age adjusters this year as I'd then require everyone to list each pick's age and that'd be too much at this point.

However,

I will extend the submission deadline until the time I post everyone's picks on January 1st, sometime in the afternoon (ET). So if you need more time, there's about 12-14 extra hrs. This will also help w/ any time zone issues, or those who didn't have time before, or those wishes to make any changes or in one case, additions to their list.

Once I post everyone's picks in the 2nd post of the thread, your submission will be too late.

If someone gets an unlikely kill before the lists are posted, they will count if they were sent to me before the person died (not when the death was reported*).

*this should also hold true for 2008. If someone is reported as dying January 1st or 2nd, but they actually died on Dec 30 or 31, 2008, then that should be a kill for 2008. SC - because of this I think you can wait a few days before posting the results. And please, people, audit your own picks to avoid any mistakes!

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations