Originally Posted By: ginaitaliangirl

A Christmas Story!

It starts soon... grin

And don't worry, if you miss it once, there are eleven other chances to catch it. wink

I just watched the whole movie by myself and I just realized I'm 45 minutes into it again. I didn't even notice it ended and restarted, I love it so much!

It's one of those movies that I've seen dozens of times and I still always notice something I never noticed before. Whether it's a funny line by one of the characters or just simple things like subtle facial expressions by the actors. Tonight the Dad is cracking me up more than normal. In the scene when he receives his "Major Award!", I had never focused on just his face the entire time. I had to rewind it a few times when he hands the lamp to his wife, climbs out of the crate and then looks at the lamp and says "Ohhhh WOW!". The look on his face is priceless! He plays the part of a Dad perfectly!

A Christmas Story is one of my all-time favorite movies. It's one of the few Christmas movies I wouldn't mind watching in the middle of summer, I enjoy it that much!

Last edited by Blibbleblabble; 12/25/08 03:58 AM.

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." -Calvin and Hobbes