Thanks to everyone for playing this year. It was another successful, competitive league and I appreciate everyone playing for the entire year.

Congrats to LN for winning the consolation bowl. You are now the proud owner of 7th place! wink Seriously though, your RBs finally started playing up to their potential in Weeks 14 through 16 and your team would have been pretty scary had it made it to the playoffs.

Yogi, you had a great playoff run as well so congrats on that!

KL and DM, congrats on making the playoffs. DM is always tough in fantasy football (our only repeat champion) and KL - your team had a great run as well.

Goombah, we had an awful 3rd place game, but it was exciting through the end. Enjoy the Cavs!

JG - after all your cursing, jinxing, and anti-jinxing, I'm sure you're pretty happy with the season, if not the result. Your team was great - it beat me handily in Week 1 and you never looked back. If you didn't run into a buzz-saw named BL, you would have taken the thing. Great job.

BL - your team was awesome from the start and you did a great job managing it. You had a key pick-up in Cassell and your RBs were strong pretty much the entire year. You deserved the championship. BL's a fantasy force around these parts.

Thanks again everyone. Same time, same place next year.