Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

....heard that Sean Hannity is all pissed off over a picture of Obama (from college I believe)because in the picture he's wearing a hat and smoking a cigaret. eek Did you ever hear of such a thing? panic Now isn't that a punishable offense? Sean's wondering why the picture wasn't released before the election. Anyone hear of this? I'll try to find the picture. I'm sure it's on-line somewhere. Some people just can't stand the thought that they lost.TIS

TIS, I have to agree with you here in regards to Sean Hannity. While I've always liked him and respected most of the positions that he has taken in politics over the years, he has acted like a sore losing cry baby bitch since this election! And I myself, who especially enjoyed his commentaries over the years on fighting Terrorism, can no longer watch him or listen to him in regards to President Elect Obama.

The election is over. It's time to put the gloves away, at least for a while, and give this President Elect a chance. Give him some time in the White House. See if he does live up to his promises. Then if Sean Hannity or anyone else for that matter does not agree with what Obama has done, or with the policies that he has implemented, they will have every right to voice their opinions and concerns about the President Elect.

But for God's sake, let's all give our President Elect a chance to be sworn in BEFORE passing judgement on what he has or will do as Commander In Chief of our great nation!

Originally Posted By: olivant
So, Sarah, you're paling around with druggies?

Originally Posted By: svsg
Sarah palin' with the druggies, yes.

What a totally ridiculous statement to make. And especially quite surprising from you svsg, implying that someone is guilty just because they are associated with someone who has done wrong.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.